Membership Fee Schedule
- Full Members: $US 50/year
- Student Members: $US 15/year
- Developing countries: no cost
- Three-Year Membership: $US 120
- Lifetime Membership: $US 500
A membership year is from June 22 to June 21 of the following year.
(We abide by solar years: renew on the summer solstice!)
Becoming a member is simple ... as is managing your membership profile through our
Membership registartion and payments are handled through the membership portal at https://members.sbse.org, which is powered by Wild Apricot and at this point requires a separate account from the open user accounts at our main website. Make sure all your info is current. You will also be able to see the entire active membership list with contact info for everyone in our network. You have the option of paying via PayPal, credit card, or by check. If you need assistance contact our Secretary/Treasurer at Info@sbse.org.
The resources portal is integrated into our main public website:
- Some content requires a user account to access restricted content that is protected based on user role. To sign up for such an user account, which you can have independent of a society membership, please go to https://www.sbse.org/user/register
- If you would like to have access to SBSE member-only content, you will need to have an active (dues paid) membership as well.
his role will be assigned by a moderator once your account is approved and your membership status has been verified.
- If you would like to have access to Educator-only content, you can request such a role, which again will have to be verified and assigned by a moderator based on a public site that shows your affiliation status.
Our list server accepts short messages of 50kb or less. If you want to stay informed or connect with a large group of building science educators that goes far beyond our core membership, please join our mailing list. Membership on the list server, which is run on the University of Idaho's mail system, is open to the public and separate from user accounts at this site or paid SBSE memberships. For a complete listing of archived posts please visit https://lists.uidaho.edu/pipermail/sbse/