Join SBSE or renew your membership today!
and read about the benefits of being part of SBSE below.
- A network of educators, professionals, and those in related disciplines who support excellence in the teaching of environmental science and building technologies.
- Perspectives, assistance, and answers to all your questions via the SBSE listserve.
- Annual Retreats and Tool Days to exchange and share ideas.
- A Newsletter published 4 times a year by Bruce Haglund who always has his finger on the environmental pulse (the newsletter alone is worth the dues!)
- Peer review service (coordinated by Walter Grondzik) for promotion and tenure cases.
- Mentoring and Scholarship Opportunities for students interested in teaching.
- Countless opportunities to volunteer on worthwhile projects that help make our organization outstanding in every way.
- Access to Curriculum Resources: a digital slide library on CDROM, sun angle calculators, links to course websites and course offerings.
- Opportunities to meet and collaborate with faculty nationally and internationally.
- Lots of personal attention (it might be called haranguing) by the officers to become involved with SBSE activities.