This year at SOLAR 2017 over 380 participants came together in an intimately structured setting to review and strengthen:
- Technical and policy pathways to a renewable energy world
- Synergies for diverse advocates and organizations working together
- Effectiveness of community efforts across the country
- Advancements in building design and energy efficiency
- Education and workforce development innovations.
Through a dynamic mix of provocative plenary sessions, interactive fora and technical sessions, as well as networking events, three key calls to action emerged:
- INFORM policy makers, utility decision makers, and the general public concerning the compelling facts and trends about renewables
- BUILD stronger partnerships with other groups and individuals working for a renewable energy world
- SUPPORT programs at the community level.
ASES welcomes all professionals and advocates to join in this important work to achieve a renewable energy world for all used wisely and efficiently. Visit www.ases.org/conference for more detailed information on conference findings and the wide variety of presentations.